The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- Upcoming Webinar - June 22
- Pavement Preservation: When, Where & How
- Upcoming Webinar!
- Best Practices For High Friction Surfaces
- Upcoming Webinar - July 13
- Pavement Management Practices in the US and Canada
- 2017 National RAC and TRB State Representatives Meeting
- Registration now open!
- Link Vol 33 No 1 Winter 2017
- Now online!
- T2 Monthly Newsletter
- View the current issue or sign up to receive the next issue.
- View All News